The "Iuliu Hațieganu" University of Medicine and Pharmacy informs you that Admission through the evaluation of documents attesting the school performances and the personal achievements of the international candidates starts on 3 May 2023.
Please read carefully the methodology of admission:
- Methodology of admission - 2023 - international candidates - “Iuliu Haţieganu” UMP Cluj-Napoca
- UE - Application for recognition of studies for enrollment to undergraduate studies 2023-2024 university year
- NON -UE - Application for the issuance of letter of acceptance to studies 2023-2024 university year
Appendix for the methodology of admission:
- Appendix 1 - Evaluation request form for admission in the 2023-2024 academic year
- Appendix 2 - Declaration
- Appendix 3 - Personal data processing agreement
- Appendix 4 - General criteria applied for assessing the applicants’ academic performance
- Appendix 5 - List of high school diplomas recognized by the Ministry of Education and Research for the enrollment of foreign citizens in undergraduate studies
Please access the following platform to apply online starting 03 may 2023:
International Student at UMFIH Cluj
Starting with 2023-2024 academic year, the annual tuition fees for newly enrolled applicants admited based on the evaluation of their personal file for Medicine, Dental Medicine and Pharmacy study programs will be 8000 Euros.
The confirmation of the places for the admitted candidates is conditioned by candidates having paid half of the tuition fee. The amount paid to confirm the place is NOT refundable.
The university offers for the candidates the possibillity of taking an online psychological examination. to schedule an appoinment, interested candidats should send an email, to the address to the attention of Associated prof. Codruta Popescu, PhD.
For more information regarding the admission process, please contact the Department for International Students:
Address: Gh. Marinescu Street, no. 23, room 1
Opening hours: Monday to Thursday 11-15
Vicerector: Prof. Sorin MAN, MD, PhD
- Cornelia IACOB - +40374834207
- Casandra PUGNA - +40374834167
- Monica COPOȚ - +40371789159