- graduated from the Faculty of Letters, “Babeș-Bolyai” University Cluj-Napoca, specialization: Romanian-Ethnology (2008);
- Assistant at the University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Cluj-Napoca since 2013.
Current teaching activity - teaching Romanian as a foreign language (for general purposes and for medical purposes) ;
- compiling teaching materials;
- assessing students for the language certificate tests (Romanian);
- monitoring the Romanian and French learning activities in linguistic tandem (optional activities, carried out by the students, under the supervision of the teaching staff).
- Maria Candale Grosu, Arhivele de folclor și memoria culturală, Editura Universității de Vest, Timișoara, 2017, 201 p.
- Maria Grosu, Limba română ca limbă străină. Curs practic pentru studenții de la Facultatea de Farmacie – anul II, Editura Medicală Universitară „Iuliu Hațieganu”, Cluj-Napoca, 2017, 165 p.