Students who are non-EU citizens and who are enrolled at the Romanian study program may submit their scholarship applications between 13th and 15th of November 2017, to the Legal Office of the university (the Decanat Building), 1st floor, room 5, between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
The criteria of the study scholarship granted by the Ministry of National Education to non-European citizens with outstanding professional and scientific results are as follows:
- - Minimum overall average should be at least 8, as per the MNE methodology
- - Students must have validated all their exams
- - Scholarships shall be granted decreasingly according to the arithmetic average of the previous year grades
- - In the case of equal averages, the weighted average shall also be considered
- - Scholarships shall be granted to the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th year students and the maximum accepted age is 35.
Content of the application file:
- Transcript of Records
- Copy of the passport
- Application Form
- Copy of the Residency Permit