BE PART OF THE TEAM DISCOVERING CURES
BE PART OF A DYNAMIC, CHALLENGING AND LEARNING ENVIRONMENT TO BUILD YOUR CAREER
Central & Eastern Europe Research Institute, CEERI, a leading health care and research company, is seeking students who can work flexible hours to support short-term, research projects at different capacities as a clinical research coordinator. We encourage candidates from all levels of experience, applicants with healthcare backgrounds, or plans to join the healthcare industry to apply. Required training will be provided to you if you do not have any clinical research coordinator experience.
• Good communication skills both in English and Romanian
• Understanding of international projects
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Solutions
Clinical Research Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Willing to participate in relevant training period, if necessary
• Responsible for the delivery and oversight of all clinical study milestones
• Developing and assistance in study management plans and ensuring consistent use of study tools, training materials, and compliance with SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
• Responsible for all aspects of study site monitoring and management, including routine monitoring and close-out of clinical sites, maintenance of study files, the conduct of pre-study and initiation visits; liaise with vendors; and other duties, as assigned
• Evaluates and provides recommendations on optimal TMF (Trial Master File) setup. Drives the TMF set-up, structure, and completeness reports.
• Presents monthly TMF status, risks, issues, and associated actions for assigned projects
• Organize and make presentations at Investigator Meetings
• Recruitment of potential investigators, preparation of MOH (Ministry of Health) and EC (Ethics Committee) submissions, notifications to regulatory authorities, translation of study-related documentation, organization of meetings, and other tasks as instructed by supervisor as assigned
• Independently perform CRF (Case Report Form) review, query generation, and resolution against established data review guidelines of client data management systems.
Please submit your resume to the following email:
Or via WhatsApp: +90 (506) 293-20-18
We appreciate your application.